Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Been Down & Out

Well, I've missed a few days after being down with the flu bug since last week.  I just knew I should have made time for that flu shot, but just kept pushing it off.

Anyway, I've used some of that time being confined in the house to do some pre-travel chores, and finished completing some small tasks and modifications that have piled up.  Now they're all done.

Tomorrow the HHHB goes into the shop for it's last appointment (changing out a hydro line for the pumps) before the trip home.  That means that the only thing keeping me in Texas after that is waiting for the Tahoe to be picked up for shipment back to Hollywood. Hopefully that will occur within the next few days.   Frankly, I'm ready to hit the road.

The weather is changing now, today our high is in the 60's and tonight the low is supposed to be in the 40's...not what we've been used to at all, and I took the time to dig out the portable heaters today so that I don't wake up as a partial ice cube in the AM.    Yes, I miss the hot Texas weather already.

More later....I have some catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment